Fantastic opportunity for a Support Worker
1st Enable are a person-centred organisation with the aim to support people to live the life they choose.
1st Enable are driven by equality, dignity and respect and are proud to be able to make a positive difference to people’s lives.
Benefits of working for 1st Enable
*** Welcome Bonus if joining within Nov and Dec 2021 of £100***
- Access to free qualifications in social care (Level 2 and 3)
- Free DBS
- Free Training provided
- 28 days annual leave
- Overtime opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Early Pay Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Company Events (Christmas ball, Summer BBQs and many more)
- Career and Pay Progression Opportunities
- Milage paid at 34p per mile.
- Hourly Rate – £9.50 – £10.25 per hour (depending on location/service)
- Overtime – £10.64 (inclusive of 12.07% holiday pay)
- Sleeps in’s – £36 – £60 (depending on location/service)
- Part time, full time and bank posts available
We are looking for
- kind, compassionate people and genuinely enthusiastic about engaging in delivering the best support
- Sense of humour essential but not required!
- People that are motivated, empathetic, and willing to learn
- People who are reliable flexible and consistent
- People that want to be part of team but also be able to use their own initiative
- Drivers would be desirable but not essential.
- To have Level 2 or above in health and social care would be desirable however we can support you to achieve the qualifications in the role.
- Males and females are welcome to apply
We have a person-centred approach to providing support 24 hours a day and you will be to required work a mixture of shifts on a rota basis which include sleep ins.
Each week you will be put on a rota equating to your contracted hours over a 4-week period.
You will be required to work weekends, evenings, and bank holidays.
The Rotas are produced far in advance so you will always know when you are working
Management are flexible with the rota and will work with the team and the people we support to offer a work life balance.
- Supporting daily living
- Assisting to access the local community
- Attending medical appointments
- Following individualised and person-centred support plans
- Getting involved in recreational and vocational activities
- General Housework
- Elements of personal care and advice
- Mentoring and skill building
- Having fun with the person you support!