Our aims and objectives are to provide a person-centred service which promotes and supports independence, dignity, individual rights and choice.
- To provide support that is tailored to each individual
- To empower people to live as independent as possible
- To provide a service that is anti-discriminatory
- To consider preferences, wishes, personal circumstances and individual abilities
- To provide people with high quality support within their own home environment
How do we achieve these objectives?
- By working to a support plan that has been co-produced and agreed with each individual
- By working with people to promote and, where possible, increase their independence
- By treating our people with dignity and respect
- By encouraging people to be involved in the development of the service
- By ensuring support is provided by trained, competent staff
- By providing access to all community services available to them